Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I certainly am not a great blogger, but, saying that - I have been busy.  I have 4 projects under the needle right now, many to be finished - meaning, they need to have their binding sew on, and then they can be called 'done'.  And, I have many ideas in my head......

And, I do have a camera, that I am not using quit yet, but it is on my list to learn how to take great pics and post them on here.........

So, do not hold your breath - but I will be back SOONER THEN A YEAR!!!!!!!  Promise!!!   And, if I - no, WHEN I get my {probably very simple} camera working and can get pivs on here, I will show you my crumb project, and the others that I am working on.

I am still here, really, and I do enjoy visiting others blogs.  I just have to take the time to make a post and let you know what I am up to and then come and read what you are doing.   Have a super July - I have goals for the month and being on here, visiting with you - is one of them!!!!

(((hugs))) Brenda!!   Glad you are reading this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! happy to see you back! And I can't wait for those pix!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete