So January's to do list is not done. Move them into February (the shortest month we have in the year!! Yeah, make a LARGE list!!!) But since it's a leap year, I am going to make use of the extra day!! (I have to!!!!)
My goal list for February:
- Orca Mystery!! I am working on putting it together.... every step of htis project takes some time to do!! And I just got an email from my quilter today!! She is having a special for February - free batting for one quilt! I am taking my Orca in to have it done this month!!! And the only way I can do that is get it done - So this is my first goal!! (yes I know it's being carried over from January!!! Bad Brenda!!)
- Tree Skirt!! I was going to have this done by today too, so it's moved on to next month now too!!! (should have just gotten these done like I had planned.......) I am thinking I will do a twister skirt!! I bought the Lil' Twister ruler and I should just make the skirt with it!!!
- UFO Project. Have not picked it yet. This needs to be done NOW!!! And it needs to be another quick one - so I can get back on track here......
- OH!!! Right!! I am so glad I made a list, how quickly I forget.... HGTV blks - since I did not do January's yet, I have both Jan and Feb's to do...... See what happens when you do not do what you plan??? You PLAN for a reason, to stay on top of things - and when you do not DO your plan, it just creates chaos..........
- And since I told the store in town I would do her BOM - I have that to do too. (I am just shaking my head now)
- and last but not least - sew the last border on my Halloween quilt. Simple to do? Yes. So, just do it........
One thing I have been thinking about is: putting a white board by my ironing board with my plans written on it. Out of sight, out of mind.... With a white board with my goals and ideas in my face and up close and personal, I can't say "Oh I forgot!!" Now, with a board, I will know I should not start anything else because (like above) I have 6+ things already on the go as it is!!!
So, meal planning and sorting and organizing my room and getting things done. I am having a very full and busy February!!! How is yours looking