Sunday, October 29, 2017

I am back!!!!  Hello out there - good to see you reading.......

I have just realized how long it has been since I have even THOUGHT of doing this..... But, coming on here today, has given me a VERY good reason to do this project - blogging I mean.  Did you see some of the pictures in my other posts????   Uh, I did and honestly, do not remember making those quilts, well, some of them I do remember. but even here at home I come across a top that has been quilted, but not bound, and ones that are still in the top stage...... and I do  not remember when they were made (or sometimes, why??)

Like right now, I have blocks, a few of them, on my ironing board - isn't that where you put blocks you have no idea what they are, what pattern or quilt they are for and now, they are sitting there......  This has to change!!!  I love to start things, it is a very bad habit that I have to break.  And this this is  more of a challenge than I thought it would be.....    Right now, I am itching to go and start cutting for a couple new-to-me quilts I could do, but what about the 100 waiting for some attention right now I have in my room????  (and I am not kidding........)    I am going to use this blog as my own journey in this quilting world I have - a picture of my projects shows in progress, and at different stages, to keep me motivated and to have you join me on my journey.  This way, I have more than one reason to keep at ONE project at a time.  My willingness to make a change for the better in my crafting life, and to show you what I am accomplishing.    I will be back to post a pic. of two quilts waiting to have binding sewn on them - then I will post them again, when they are done!!!!    And now I am off to cut more pieces for one quilt in progress and make some room on my table to get those quilts binding sewn on!   

"Be the change you want to see".

💗

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love that you are back and cannot wait to see those photos!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete