Tuesday, November 6, 2018

THIS IS A NEW START TO MY BLOGGING LIFE

Wow.  I did not realize it has been this long since I have beem on here.   And my goals, well, I did not do what I had planned.   My sewing area got ignored for most of this year, still finding it hard to get in there and make a dent in my plans - BUT -  I am not gong to beat myself up for that!!  It is what it is and the only thing I can do is live for today and move on from here. 

What have I been up to you might be wondering.  Well, dealing with health issues:  these are not fun!!  But I will keep my postive attitude about this part of my life and just keep knowing my (and yours!!) body is made to heal itself, I just have to give it what it needs.  And I am.  And am finding new and exciting things that will keep this healing path going.   And my passion for reading is still as strong as it has always been.   So my book collection is just growing and growing - I need a couple more book cases, and I am not kidding.   My hubby made a comment one day about this 'problem' lol, but he said it would probably be an issue if I didn't re-read them!!  And I do.  What is your type of book to read, if you read??  I love to read acualy factual books.  Used to read myterys and books to 'take you away', but find I love to learn.

I am now reading about running my own business.   I would love to create a business that gives me new people to meet and creates enough income to make it so my husband does not have to work the hours and out in the cold like he does now; and has all of our years together.  Cnn I do this?  Yes.  Yes, I can and I also know I will.  Have you ever thought about having your own business???   Want to join me in mine??   lol   Ahhhhh.   I am glad to have found this blog again, I was looking for it, but could not seem to find it then here it is!!!

Hello everyone.  I AM BACK!!!   And let the next 12 months not have me silent on this end.   I need to be more social.  I can be such a hermit and that is also a habit I want to work on - get me out and about and not hiding with my crazy dog and this TV taking up my time.  Not a good use of my time at all - the dog yes, he is great, he makes me move and keeps  me moving, but I want to move more and be more active.  This is just a wierd post of random thoughts - I did not plan to write anything tonight, but I am also going to let my wrting stand as is.  I have been reading books that ask questions to answer, and that has made me think random thoughts, and I think I just needed to let some out of my head!!! lol   Thanks for reading, if you are still here!!!    Talk again soon. 

~ Brenda ~

1 comment: