Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stash Busting - 160 yrds!


I have made changes!!

I used about 14 yrds to make Christmas lights, and then I went and bought 4 FQ's!

So, my stash is now standing at about 160 yrds.........

I will work on more projects and get my numbers down - it will be interesting to see how much space I can create this year in my little room. How many projects will come out of hiding and start haning around, either as quilts or wall haninging. OH, fabric bowls too!! I like them!!

See you next sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Brenda! I think a pulled out and used close to 5 yards just to make the backing for my latest quilt top!! Woohoo! I hadn't even thought about the amount of fabric I will be going through working on my PhDs!!! Double bonus!!! 8-)
    Great FQs!! Very nice!
    I too am aiming to make a fabric bowl some time "this year" I hope. Bought the cording to make it last summer...
    Happy stitchings!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely FQ's! And great busting with the Christmas Lights. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the FQs. I don't think I'll ever be able to properly stash bust since I think I buy as much as I use all the time. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete