Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Busting - still 173 yrds

I have not changed my numbers, but I have sewn!! Everyday! So, I am making dents in my stash, still using up scraps. I love my scraps.

I started my guild challenge of a one colour quilt last night. It will be more labour intensive than I first thought........ But so worth it!!!! I have only done two blocks - but I like them.

I will do my border today, finally, on Christmas Lights and show my blue blocks tomorrow!!

(my daughter wants to go to the city - so that is where I am off to today........ this cuts into my sewing time big time!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. have fun in the city! I personally don't go to the big city often and stay here in my little town. I am sewing because there isn't much else to do (NOT that I would want to be doing anything else today anyway!!)

    ReplyDelete