So, last night, I decided that I had to get my Jelly Roll Mystery done - well, the top done and out of my hair!! Bonnie Hunters new mystery is starting this week and I need to be done some of my projects - this one was first on my list..... And here it is.
Do I like it?? It's bright and happy looking, but I am thinking the square border just gets lost in it..... But it's done, and I enjoyed it and now, I can move on to all my other projects!!!
Like my Halloween blks!! Here are the last of them - I got them done today after using them as leader/enders during the above mystery! And it was quick to put them together - which was nice.
I am going to get ll my blks together and then give this quit a 4" border. Then the binding which I might do a deep orange or purple even!! But I might do black..... (boring....) I am thinking the one on the right will be used as the border. It's pumpkins and I think it works for this quilt!! I have a close up it below.
I really like the bats on the blue.
Here is the pumpkin fabric that I think will be it's border