Wednesday, November 16, 2011

missed a day....

I did not blog yesterday!! Realized that this morning.  So, I failed at my attempt to blog everyday this month - BUT - saying that, I have blogged more this month then any other, so I think I am  doing just fine!!!
I had a dentist appointment yesterday, and when I got home, I was just busy - didn't sew yesterday either, but I did blog hop and do some fabric shopping online at This-n-That Fabrics, who are going out of business, so this is their close out sale.  But, I did not blog....

Today, I plan on sewing and going for coffee later with some friends - and that is my big plans for the day!!
Hoping you are going to have a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful quiet day of sewing. I started a string quilt, don't ask my why I just wanted a 'no brainer' something to sew.

    ReplyDelete